Tuesday, August 2, 2011

family vacation, Paparella style

so, since our foster kiddos are no longer with us it is time for the Paparellas to search for greener and colder pastures. Unable to make a decision about where to move, we decided to go on a 3 week adventure across the country, sampling what there is to be had. Along the way we met many friends and had many mishaps and adventures. here are some pictures....












we saw so many beautiful things and met so many wonderful people, but i think i was most won over by the ocean.....

wouldn't you be???


can anyone guess where we are moving?

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful photos. Oh how I'd love to live by the sea. x

Justin and Donna Brown said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures. I want to move to Oregon!

Fireflyforever said...

I love the sea too - I find it very soothing for a restless spirit. My geography of the US sucks though so I've no idea where you're going!

Kathryn said...

Beautiful photos! My guess would be the coast of Oregon or Northern California. Warmest wishes to you and your family with your move!

PS I hope you get your horse farm too at some point.

Liz said...

Kathryn-

yep its Oregon! we are looking around Portland :) ...and we will be having horses (eventually)
<3

a + j said...

YAY for falling in love with oregon! the coast is quite magical. but you will be coming as i am leaving :(

i wish we could have met up, but am so grateful we got a chance to chat over the phone!

all the best,

adrienne

stace-c said...

Beautiful! I have heard that Portland is just wonderful. All of your children are beautiful, but I just have to say that Willow has the most amazing eyelashes!

Cal said...

Oh yeah! Recognized a few of those! Oregon is beautiful!

Nurse W said...

Welcome to Oregon! We live just southwest of Portland and about 45 mins from the coast. Beautiful photos. :-)

Liz said...

i hope i can meet lots of wonderful new people soon!

asplendidtime said...

:D I'll pray for your move! The pics are lovely!

Hugs,
Rebecca

asplendidtime said...

I just keep peeking over here to see how you are. I am praying for your move, hope it's uneventful and that you are blessed!

((((hugs))))