Tuesday, March 27, 2007

eye doctor visit

so today we (me and kiryn) went to the eye doctor. It was his first time, and he was thrilled to go.lol
he wanted glasses SOOOO bad, and they were almost not going to give him a prescription (it was a very small amount needed in only one eye), but he really wanted it.
so i am ordering glasses today off this one website that has them inexpensive enough for me.
i didn't get a prescription for myself however, instead i get EYE SURGERY! yikes. but, it is the only thing they can do to correct my lazy eye. I can't wait to be rid of my self-consciousness that stems from it.
anyhow. i am glad we made it home safely from the eye doctors, as it is very hard to drive with your eyes dilated. yikes!
my friendwas the eye nurse who did our workup and she accidentally dilated my eyes instead of numbing them before putting this light thing on the eye bulb. well i was like "ouch!" and she thought i was just being a wimp. well she leaves, and i CANT SEE. everything is blurry and crazy. the doctor comes in and i tell her. turns out , yep, my friend screwed up. luckily i love her!
she is one of the three woman i know pregnant and due in November. i think the pregnancy is already taking her brain!

2 comments:

- said...

Hey Liz I forgot to show you the video clips your kids recorded while you were at the eye doctor...very cute.

Birthblessed said...

Hey give me a recc for the eye doctor. I need to take Reuben.

You know I had a lazy eye? Reuben did too but it self-corrected between 2 and 3. I had eye therapy and patches from about age 2 to 9.