Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Grocery day

yuck. grocery day. it can be quite a chore taking four kiddos to the store. there is always some point in the trip where both sebastian and lucca are crying, and i know someone around me is thinking- why on earth does she have so many kids.but, hey thats what its like living in a high tech town. four is a huge family. I still think it is small in the scheme of things. i mean, people have 12 kids- i only have 1/3 of that!!.haha
but seriously TLC is running a great series called "kids by the dozen" with stories of different large families. last night's family had -get this- 13, yes thirteen BOYS and one girl. as you can well imagine sports were a big part of their day...haha again
SPEAKING babies, i just learned that my only sister in law, Rashana is pregnant with #2!!! yay!!!!
she is due in nov, as are two of my good friends. must be something in the water:)

1 comment:

Birthblessed said...

Liz, if you can tape those shows for me I'd love to watch them. I don't have cable ya know.