Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I met him !!!

First off- Praise to God, who has orchestrated this whole thing...

I met my father, for the first time since i was 8 (19 years ago!) today.
I have to say i think it went quite well, after a few akward minutes, and a spilled mocha. lol
But he is easy to talk to and i like to talk :P . he is a kind and good man, which is great, and i enjoyed spending time with him.
I can't belive how good God is .He has blessed me over and over. To be able to have a broken relationship restored, and to heal such old wounds- only God can do these things.
i am in awe!

4 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

I am so happy to hear this.I know their were alot of barriers between you two.I also am loving and enjoying every second with my Dad who I reconnected with later in life.Have fun!

birthblessed said...

Liz, thanks for the hope! I am praying every day that this is the way my niece feels about getting in touch with us. Go read my blog.

- said...

Hooray!!!!!!
xoxox
Autumn

Jennifer said...

Praises!
thanks for keeping this present on your blog... i like knowing what's going on!