Sunday, June 22, 2008

sweetpea's lovie

none of my children have ever wanted or needed a lovie. they have always had my cheast ..lol
so here comes this little who LOVES soft blankies to pull over her face. my aunt gave sebastian a little girrafe blankie when he was a baby. i tried and tried to get him to use it, as it looked so much like my blanki from babyhood. to no avail. but sweetpea wont sleep without it!
So this weekend we went to wimberly and i went into a little baby shop called baby bacon. i spent over 80$ !!! i figure i must spoil her because thats why they give me a reimbursment right? i got her a purple organic kimono set, a haba pacifier clip, and a new little girrafee blankie , pink with pink and brown spots. its ever softer than the other. here is how she is sleeping in daddy's arms as i type.

1 comment:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

So sweet.You are a wonderful family for her.I hope she gets to stay.