Monday, November 3, 2008

todays developments

well I was at court for 7 hours today for my friends little sister. the judge said it was one of the most horrible cases she had seen. it brought her to tears.
still, because cps was not recommending conservitoship she didnt give it. she moved the child to aunts 3 hours away (instead of placing with me or the two sisters here in town) everyone was thrown for loop.
then i get home and call my agency to find that someone in round rock was able to take MaMa and cupcake. and apparently since CPS is not removing children (due to the whole FDLS debacle ) we (along with every other foster parent in town) will likely be empty soon.
it's sad because it is not like children just stopped being abused. cps just stopped doing anything to protect them.
it is a sad depressing day.
liz

2 comments:

Birthblessed said...

Oh my Word.

The Texas CPS system should be tried for criminal neglect and misconduct.

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

I thought about you allday,wondering what would happen.Sorry for the bad outcome.