Sunday, December 9, 2007

crafty gifts- keeps me occupied!

ok- so i have been keeping myself busy while i am waiting for a placement. i have been making crafts, most are gifts- here they are




this is for my car (for the trip to OKC)- it hold notebook, pencils, game boys ect-


this is what i call a "boy box" decorated, "laminated", and filled with safety goggles, Tape measure, a snake skin, a Geo to break open, and a friendship bracelet.


this is Lucca's purple cat she wanted for christmas





this is what goes in the "Girl boxes"- homemade, playdough, homemade chalk, homemade crayons, a homemade notebook, and a monster ball
close up of chalk


playdough

crayons, notebook


a boo-boo bag for my house (filled with rice, kept in freezer)
two heat/cold therapy bags for family members


that's what i have so far!!!!

i will post more as i make it!

2 comments:

Heart Roots Photography said...

Liz, we met a couple of times, I had a meeting at my home that you and Autumn came too...I am so excited to see your blog and read about your fostering/adopting. I would love to know more about it...Lately I have really felt it on my heart that I would like to adopt...I would love to learn more about it all. Carrying you in heart and prayers.

Katie Jo of Heart Roots Photography
www.heartrootsphoto.blogspot.com
www.heartroots.photoreflect.com

Jennifer said...

Liz - so good to find you on line again - now you are saved in my favorites.
So - a quick question we can talk about next Thursday - how do you make homemade crayons and chalk??