Thursday, July 30, 2009

update

so, it's been a while. i blame it on my keyboard..see my little Ruby..well she is a firecracker, what can i say? she has broken several keys on my keyboard, making it very difficult to type anything of any substance..now i have been rescued by hubby with a seperate keyboard for the USB port.
so, anyhow...things are going great ! my teen (MaMa)is doing great. she is sweet and fun to hanG out with. we are working hard on a plan to get cupcake back with her. she has court next week so the pace has been frantic. both our bellys are growing and it's fun to have someone to compare stuff with and give advice too.
I CAN'T BELIEVE i am half way done with this pregnancy! i didnt even think i would be able to have a baby any time soon and here i am looking at an early christmas present!!
God is so good!!!!

No comments: