Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the comments made about my babywearing

it's crazy how many comments i get on a regular basis- comment #1 is certianly "my , you have you hands full!"
i really and truly get this one EVERY time i go anywhere with 3 or more of my kiddos...every time, as does Gabe.




but the second most commented on thing is my babywearing.
when the kids were little and snuggled deep in a pouch sling the comment was-"are you sure he/she can breathe in there???





now that we are approaching the newest stage of babywearing comments-well, take a look at this photo


this is what the sleeping on your back older baby/toddler does...everywhere. i found tons of picts just like this. this is the only way lucca would sleep, besides on my boob. i cant tell you the number of times people freaked out about "her head"..one lady told me her head was going to fall off

. but i will continue to hold my position that, an uncomfortable baby will WAKE UP..sheesh.
i will leave you with pic of my back loving kids


Lucca

sebastian


sweetpea

3 comments:

D said...

I need one of those for the foster babies I get. Where can I get one?

Birthblessed said...

I can't believe I had two that would never stay on my back. That is hands down (lol) the easiest way to parent a baby. :)

Liz said...

http://meitaibaby.com/shopcarriers.html

some really cool ones here