Monday, July 19, 2010

7 months


well it has been another month.it is strange because on one hand i rejoice at each passing month, as it brings me closer to holding the baby in my tummy (hopefully),but it is also very sad because it brings me one month further away from Aquila.

i am hitting brick walls and running low on steam in the sphere of fighting this injustice...

the things i want to do over the next few years are not the same things my husband wants...

i am feeling down, can you tell?

4 comments:

Sahmmie said...

I'm sorry you are having a rough day. Hopefully you and your husband can be on the same page soon. Is he supporting your quest to find truth and justice for Aquila?

Liz said...

yes he is supportive of that..unfortunately he cant do much to help

Maggie said...

Oh Liz, I'm so sorry. I hope your days turn brighter real soon. (((((HUGS)))))

Liz said...

Liz, you are allowed to feel down.

I am fighting a battle for my daughter too - and today, I feel it is hopeless. Another day, I know the steel will come back, the anger, and I will continue to fight. Maybe I won't prevail, but the fight is worth fighting. Other people's indifference and lack of knowledge is hard to take sometimes, but you hang in there. Your refusal to be silent may help someone else.