Monday, April 20, 2009

down

sorry for the total slowdown in posts. i have no time and am starting to get depressed about this whole fostering thing-
firstly though i have good news (i hope). they did not find anything filed for Ruby, so we are preceeding with the adoption. soon our lawyer will have to check to make SURE there wasn't anything filed, but it looks good!
But then comes the not so good stuff...
we have a MAJOR blowup with Mama over weekend before this one that just ended. she did not come home till 3:30 am on tues AM when she was supposed to be home at 6 pm on sunday.my agency reported her as a runaway and i grounded her from her family visits this past weekend. she was furiouse and spent the next 24 hours scremaing at me calling me a miriade of nasty names. her caseworker has decided to move her, although they havn't done so yet.
then this week weekend Dancer started her ever other weekend visits with her sister (which is what we all agreed to in our huge meeting last week). the agreement was she would be home at 4pm in order for her to come to the evening service at my church(which she loves).so the first weekend out, all hell breaks loose. she calls me on sat to check in. i ask if she will be home at 4. she says actually she won't because she has something else she wants to do. i tell her that isn't ok and she needs to be home then i get her sister on the phone to tell her the same thing. her sister hangs up on me. later that evening Dancer leaves a voicemail on my phone complaining about my desision. then 4 pm roles around the next day, they arn't here. i call at 4:20 and sister says she won't be bringing her back till maybe 7. i admit it, i was furious. dancer hadn't been home since fri AM before school. this was rediculous. then when she brings her home Dancer is mad at me from stepping out of the car(even though she got exactly what she wanted). i tried to tell sister about Dancer consiquences (which involved her) but she refused to role down her car window and pulled off. the rest of the evening was horrible.
i can't get ahold of ANY case workers or casas. it makes me IRATE. in both situations if CPS gave a damm there wouldn't be a problem. they have no interest in making these insaine family visits work, and wonder why there is problems with them!!

3 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Wow.I am sorry,this sounds very stressful.Is it having the teens or more the system??

Liz said...

definantly the system, and the family members.

TravelingITGran said...

Remember that you are loved, no matter what, you are loved. I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how you want to help. It is so hard sometimes, being a parent to more than your biological children is a huge kind of loving. I am here via the net, if you need me, or call. You are the best. Mom