Monday, April 27, 2009

moving on

well CPS's reaction to me grounding Dancer (for a week and not from everything, just dance classes) was to have her moving to sister's house tomorrow. i will never see Dancer again. it is a major bummer, but i suppose it comes with the territory... they never explained that losing your best friend comes with the territory, but ...

anyhow- we do have some REALLY good news to share also-

I am PREGNANT!!! we should have an early Christmas present this year :)

yay!

4 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

You are kidding me!!!!I am smiling from ear to ear!This is the most wondeful news(about being pregnant)!I can't carry another baby due to a heart condition I have,thats why we are adopting.I never knew if you were infertile etc,or if foster/adopt was just an added bonus to growing your family.Either way,congrats sister,I really am thrilled and a bit green with envy,I want a baby SO bad.

TravelingITGran said...

I am so very happy for you and Gabe and the kids! I am forever amazed by your capacity to love. I am so happy you can have the large family I was never able to provide for you when you were growing up. Mom

Liz said...

jill- i wish i could order you up a baby too! are you guys still considering doing a newborn adoption??

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

We are very torn as to what we should do.We are very worn down from working with the system,and in our state things are getting harder by the day to adopt from fostercare.We would def. do a newborn/or older "baby" adoption,I think were discouraged because theirs allready so many couples waiting on a baby/child.We will have to just get in line,but for now unless a child falls from the sky(could happen right?),we are just chilling out and finishing this adoption.Time will tell.