Friday, December 17, 2010

my top words of 2010

on Facebook there is this App that finds your most used words for the year from your status updates. here were mine:

My Top Words of 2010
Here are top words from my Facebook status messages!
1:Baby - used 41 times
2:Willow - used 28 times
3:Need - used 26 times
4:Know - used 24 times
5:God - used 21 times
6:Dont - used 20 times
7:Please - used 18 times
8:Night - used 17 times
9:Someone - used 16 times
10:Lord - used 16 times

i was thinking of the myriad of sad poems that could be written from these...sigh

3 comments:

Birthblessed said...

I can also think of not-necessarily-sad poems you can make with it. It does remind me of the Psalms, though. The words aren't necessarily sad though, when you read them with the Hope that is in them.

Allie said...

I just found your blog and wanted to thank you for sharing the story of Aquila. I am so heartbroken for you and so sorry for what you had to go through - you and your family will be in my prayers.

Sahmmie said...

Yes, so many sad words.... but our Hope is in Christ and He will wipe away all of those tears one day.