Monday, September 29, 2008

so Sebastian and Bubbles are coughing and feverish. poor babies.
i swear i have no idea why someone is always sick. my house is messy, but not unsanitary. we wash our hands. we don't eat very much sugar (by we i mean everyone but me!) the kids go to the Y nursery, and my bible study's childcare- but for goodness sake, i am still nursing Sebastian,shouldn't he be well!!???
oh well- this germ isn't so bad, it just cancelled us getting to go out to my Inlaw's house in Wimberley. this was a bummer, cause i need to.get.out.of.this.house!
but at least they took the well ones (kiryn, tristan, lucca) till Thursday. our house is QUIET with only three....to bad it is the three messiest ones!


on other fronts:

i have two friends whose husbands are/have walked/walking out on them. Bummer

Bubbles aunt passed her homestudy and she will be moving there within two weeks- YAY for bubbles!!

i am 99% sure i will be pulling kiryn out of school when the break ends. i am still waiting to try out some actual schooling (since he is at grama's right now) , but i developed a good reward system, which i think will help him in the house behaviorly. i have also been working out a good schedual- my problem is curriculum.
i am waiting on my free sample of rod and staff math curriculum. i really like math u see, but it is so expensive..

2 comments:

mary grace said...

I may be able to help with some MUS stuff Email me at my blog's name @ gmail. :-)

Jennifer said...

I don't have R&S math, but I have been using their spelling and I love it. Tell me what you think of the math - Sterling has outgrown his, and Siena is just getting started...