ok Mary Grace-
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. when i was a child i decided i was either going to have one daughter (like my mom) or twins (boy/girl). LOL that one went out the window with Kiryn's birth! hehe
2. Whenever someone asks how i met my husband i have to tell them that we met on Match.com...lol our first "date" was swimming with his 13 month old (tristan) and my 2 1/2 year old (kiryn). i knew the minute i saw him i was going to marry him :)
3. i love brewers/nutritional yeast..like LOVE it..eat it with a spoon, lick the bottom of the popcorn bowl LOVE it!
4. my favorite class in college was anthropology.
5. hats i have worn since the birth of kiryn 8 years ago- at-home-daycare provider, nanny, mother's helper, live-in nanny, prescool lead teacher, toddler lead teacher, subsiture early childhood teacher, at-home cdaycare provider (again), buisness owner (slings, baby clothes, baby shoes), post-partum doula. whew! that's all in 8 years..oh and raising 4 kiddos and now two (plus) fostered!
6. i want like 10 kids, my husband thinks i may be missing an essential piece of my brain called caution, or perhaps reason!
i am tagging-
1. jill- beacause i read her blog EVERY day!
2. Jennifer- because i miss her!
3. laurie- because i want to know more about her
4. D- because she is a fellow foster parent
5. amy- because she is my ITRW friend :)
6. amanda- becasue she hasn't posted in a LONg time and she is such a neat, crafty lady!
7 months ago