Sunday, January 25, 2009

face book, oh my!

so, i have officially discovered facebook. i am "in the loop" as they say. what a trip! i am seeing people i haven't seen in ten years. wow .. seriously the memories were making it difficult to sleep last night!
i have a crazy past, to say the least...and i havn't thought about who i was very much. i know i am a new creation in Christ, and usually i am content to rest in where i am and where God is taking me next...honestly if you don't want to visit memory lane, don't join facebook! LOL
here i am . where are you>>

1 comment:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

No thanks!!!I plan to leave my past right where it is "the past",I am so thankful to have moved on,been forgiven and made new again.Keep us posted on the baby,would love to see more pics,when you feel comfortable about sharing her.