Wednesday, March 25, 2009

arggggghhhhh

if you have somehow managed to find this (aunt who lives in my state, you know who you are ) -here is me waving and telling you to leave.

sigh my friend is drumming up more drama and sent my blog to her aunt (i know from sitemeter someone was searching for specific things in a specific area) to try to drum up more drama. apparently because i mentioned her LAST year without anything super identifying, the sister feels like she should spread it all around.. so i am not sure how effective my PRIVATE blog is? i think she found most of the info RIGHT BEFORE (hours) i set it to private. this is REALLLLLLYYYYYY frustrating. i want her to leave me alone. no good deed goes unpunished, right?
hopefully the casa , new caseworker (old one quitting next week), and GAL can come up with what is best for Dancer. i have my opinion of course, but i know that #1 i may not be right and #2 it may not matter because CPS dosn't always do the right thing - two points no one else in the situation seems to get.

1 comment:

TravelingITGran said...

Hnag in there. You have made good choices. No one has the right to judge another here on this earth. That is left up to the powers tht be.