Wednesday, March 11, 2009

who is your somebody>?

how many of us are blessed enough to have a sister who isn't even related to us? Someone who runs thicker than blood? who always helps us whenever we need it. if you have this you know what i mean. if you don't , you wish you did!
My somebody is Amy. I met her four years ago, and she continues to amaze me today. she has helped my family in far too many ways to count. if help is needed she is there. i can't even begin to thank her enough for all she done for me. on a day like today i know that if it were not for her help, i would be unable to do anything! honestly, i feel guilty because i know i can never repay her. it's is strange how we are indebted to some people while other people are indebted to us. it never seems even!
THANK YOU Amy!!!!! you are wonderful!

2 comments:

Birthblessed said...

***snniiiiiiffffffff***

You help me too. You just don't even know.

However if you get a hankerin', my tile floor sure needs scrubbed.

JUST KIDDING

(A. is coming over to do it next Tuesday LOL)

- said...

Amy is awesome isn't she! :) There is nothing like having someone close to you to care for you and bind up your wounds. The hands and feet of Christ in action is sweet friendship.