Saturday, March 14, 2009

well i am a year older (turned 28 on thursday!) ,and my house is still destroyed but i am more used to it. things are going well with Mama and baby. she has settled down and has been *gasp* helping around the house and coming home on time. LOVE that! I really enjoy her when she is not yelling at me , lol.
We will probably have our new kiddo on Mon. she is 12 and i dont have a pen name for her yet...hmmmm
Things are actually looking really good today. funny thing is things looked SO bad one week ago. PRAISE THE LORD!!
this has been the verse i have been reading and re reading and cling to.
Psalm 40 :1-3
I waited patiently for the Lord,
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my heart,
a song of praise to our God,
many will see and fear
and put thier trust in the Lord

1 comment:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

28!!Just a baby! I am glad to hear things are going so well.One of our friends is trying to adopt a 15 yr old girl from fostercare,teen "tude" and all.I don't think that age group is in our calling right now,but maybe down the road.Lanes 16 now,so maybe thats why we feel our hands are full of that age at the moment.I am praying for another placement,and have no idea what God will do.It will be interesting though.