Sunday, March 1, 2009

please, add some drama to my drama

well, yesterday was eventful ! i awoke at 6:30 AM to the sound of dripping. drip drip drip, trickle trickle. so naturally, i wake Gabe up to see what it is. Well somebody left the water in the bathroom sink trickling all night. it filled the sink, filled the cabinet, filled the floor and soaked through the sub floor. Then it poured through the ceiling of our dining room, at which point it soaked our bamboo flooring. it was bad. real bad. the casualties are the floor of the bathroom, the bathroom cabinets, the bathroom baseboards, the ENTIRE dining room ceiling, and all my beautiful bamboo flooring in both the dining and living rooms. The water so graciously left alone the wood parquet flooring in the kitchen that I hate. nice huh? So now my prayer is for the insurance to cover everything!! and there are 6 fans and 2 de-humidifiers going right now. my house sounds like a wind tunnel. it is driving....me...batty....!
i have lots of fun pictures to share later today.

2 comments:

- said...

I love the comment about graciously leaving the parquet flooring alone :).

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

oh no!!!!That must be horrible,I am sorry it happened,and hope it gets fixed soon.hugs