Friday, February 5, 2010

nothing new in the land of the baby lost

this is something that seems to be true across the board- when you have lost a baby, at some point, you feel you run out of new things to say. i find myself , well silent often...alone with my thoughts. cause, honestly-who wants to hear the same things over and over----even i don't....

i mean, i am really doing quite well when you think of how i could be doing. i am sleeping at night without prescriptions, and it takes a situation like explaining to an OB why it is not too soon for me (emotionally) to get pregnant, to make me cry (which of course did not do a good job proving my point..)

I can only attribute my healing and strength to God, as i have never felt weaker in my life. he is carrying me and it is wonderful to just curl up in Daddy's arms and feel the world rock around me.

I don't know how i could have waded through the murky depths without my Lord- i surely would have drowned...

Psalm 94: 17-19
Unless the Lord had given me help,
i would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.
When i said, "my foot is slipping"
your love, oh Lord, supported me,
your consolation brought joy to my soul.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

"i find myself , well silent often...alone with my thoughts. cause, honestly-who wants to hear the same things over and over----even i don't...."

I feel this same way.
Your pictures are so honest and full of feeling. I'm glad you share them.